Water Baptism Sunday, April 27, Following 10 a.m.. service
· Attend a brief, mandatory informational meeting at 9:30 a.m. at LOTW in the Liberty Room (located just off the Canopy Lobby). Parents please attend with your children.
· Water Baptism will take place following 10 a.m. service
· Parents, if you have children that would like to be baptized, we ask that they be in 1st grade or above (and have accepted Jesus as their Savior)
· Wear dark clothes you can get wet (jeans or shorts are acceptable)
· Bring a towel and a plastic bag to put wet clothes in
· Bring a change of clothes
· Come with a heart of joy
· After service, meet promptly at YMCA, 3635 Chelsea Dr., Topeka, KS 66614
Directions to YMCA: Take I-470 West to Fairlawn Road. Exit and turn left onto Fairlawn. Turn right onto 37th and right onto Chelsea. YMCA will be on your left.