Prayer and Healing Campmeeting Sunday through Thursday
GET READY LIGHT OF THE WORLD & TOPEKA!
January 29th - Feb 2nd we will are going to have a Prayer & Healing Campmeeting.. Come expecting and invite someone to come with you as we are expecting a mighty move of God!
Children’s Ministry "I Love My Bible" series.
We've got a lot going on with our "I Love My Bible" series. Check out the newsletter to find out what we're learning, and all the fun activities we're doing in the coming weeks.
Word Up Print Week 1 Power Word Up at home. Then bring it to class to help us win the Word Up Challenge! Print Week 2 Peace Word Up at home. Then bring it to class to help us win the Word Up Challenge!
Marvelous Mondays Monday, January 23
Ladies, are you wanting to get connected with your fellow sisters in Christ? This is a time for us women to come together & strengthen each other. We ask that you please come prepared by watching the short video & reading the discussion questions found at the Connect Center, on the website, & on the church app! If you have not gotten connected with a home group & would like to, be sure to sign up at the Connect Center.
1. What are some things you know need to be left in 2016?
2. In the Light of Is. 43:19, what areas are you expecting God to “do a new thing” in your own life?
3. How many of you have already made & broken New Year’s resolutions?
4. What’s the difference between “New Year’s resolution” and God doing a “new thing”?
New Year’s resolution V.S. God Solution
5. How will you recognize the new thing God is doing.
Isaiah 43:18-19 / New International Version (NIV)
18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it! I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
6. How will dwelling on the things of the past keep you from looking forward?
Click here to watch a video from Katie Fowler & Kayla Mora!
Life Groups Sign up for Life Groups today!
Our next session of Life Groups will start Sunday, December 4 & run until February 26. This is something your whole family will not want to miss out on! We believe God has given this vision to Pastor for our church, to help us grow & strengthen relationships within the church, as well as help new families & individuals get connected. Kids & youth will join their own Life Groups.
There are a few different tables to get involved in:
· General: Discusses the previous week’s sermon.
· Christians United for Israel (CUFI): Round 2
· Christ the Healer: What Jesus did on the cross, knowing it’s God’s will for you to be healed, how to receive your healing, & how to keep your healing.
· Life of the Believer: Defending your faith, evangelism, ministering healing to the sick.
Jewels Praying Mommas 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 10 am
Then as I looked over the situation, I called together the nobles and the rest of the people and said to them, “Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and glorious, AND FIGHT FOR YOUR BROTHERS, YOUR SONS, YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOUR WIVES, AND YOUR HOMES!”
Praying Mommas, join us every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Garden Room to agree in prayer, plead the Blood of Jesus over our kids and see the salvation of the Lord in each precious life. Please enter through Children’s door “I.”
All Church Prayer Thursdays at 7 p.m. at TLC
Join Pastors Greg & Debbie and the rest of the Body of Christ at Light of the World, as we yield to the Word and the Spirit of God in prayer so that we can bring the heart of God to a lost and dying world and strength to His Body.
Light of the World Christian Center
Phone » 785.271.1010 Address » 3301 SW Gage Blvd » Topeka, KS 66614
Reaching Topeka, Lawrence, Manhattan, Junction City, Holton, Kansas City and Shawnee County, KS